Stuff I looked at today:
* Good interview with Roger Olson, author of Against Calvinism. He agrees with me why I’m against Calvinism. Smart man.
* Short video showing how hummingbirds deflect rain drops. When they shake off rain drops their head moves up to 30 times the acceleration of gravity. Humans black out at five times the acceleration of gravity!
* Article on megachurch statistics and the coming megachurch bubble burst.
* Post about eleven things heralded as The Eighth Wonder of the World. Clearly Andre the Giant is the winner, no contest.
* Helpful chart showing you where your waiter currently is.
* Not even sure why I watched this, but I’ve seen dumber things come out of schools