Every once in awhile you come across a story in the news which makes you cringe, it makes you embarrassed to be a Christian. A case in point.
This “Christian” couple uses their profession of faith to rip off other “Christians.” Several embarrassing aspects pointed out here:
1. People know Christians don’t pay attention.
2. People who know Christians know they can suck Christians into money-making schemes because, for some reason, many Christians are money hungry.
3. Christian companies, groups, publishers, churches, can get too focused on money and not check out where the money is coming from.
4. Someone saying they are a Christian should not guarantee for us they aren’t crooks! Claiming to be something means nothing.
5. I’ve got a driveway full of rocks I just found out have gold in them! No really, I do. You can have one for $5.